Notifications
Clear all

Who's man enough to read this and reply?! SINGING? :(

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@vernoss)
Topic starter  

Hoping the catchy title will draw ya in! Haha, I've been trying to sing for awhile now, but I'm not that good. I love singing, I'm just not that great at it. I don't have money for private lessons, I was just wondering if you all, my fellow forum people have any suggestions for me that can improve my singing. If you wanna see what some of my singing sounds like you can search dgmorgan7 on youtube, so please, help me out, and tell me what ya think!! :|

(@alangreen)

Welcome to the party.

Our lessons page here doesn't make reference to singing lessons so I guess you have to look elsewhere. I found some on "Expert Village" (are they still going?) which helped a few years back when I was recording some of my own songs and of course, they were free.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@sunnibear)
Trusted Member

Hoping the catchy title will draw ya in! Haha, I've been trying to sing for awhile now, but I'm not that good. I love singing, I'm just not that great at it. I don't have money for private lessons, I was just wondering if you all, my fellow forum people have any suggestions for me that can improve my singing. If you wanna see what some of my singing sounds like you can search dgmorgan7 on youtube, so please, help me out, and tell me what ya think!! :|

Very creative stuff! Do you do all of the productions yourself?

ReplyQuote