Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

"Slide Planet" compilation album available for download!

19 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Steinar the Norse Nigerian

Has a nice ring, n'est-ce pas? :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@steinar-gregertsen)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hmmmmm...... let's see...... Viking + Nigerian...... Vikerian? :shock:

"Play to express, not to impress"
Website - YouTube

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Better'n Niking, IMO.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@phangeaux)
Estimable Member

Wow, I had to come back and edit this before I get reprimanded for 'political content'
Sorry about that, Steinar! :lol:

No problem - I'm the Nigerian.... :P

Steinar

Thanks for sticking up for us Steinar, your a good man! I'm not surprised that there are still people who haven't yet figured out that:
1) None of these scam emails originate in Nigeria or in Africa,
2) The Muslim and Arabic names are fictitious names and these emails are not written by Arabs or Muslims. (starting to get the picture?)
3) The true authors don't expect anyone to believe these far fetched scam stories, the purpose is psychological manipulation of the masses.
5) That's what it's all about and it really is that simple.

[on edit: OK, I lightened up on what I said, mayvbe that's light enough to pass]

I hope my post doesn't get censored as it would be unfair to allow anti-Nigerian insinuations without a fair balance of facts.

I downloaded your song first, Steinar. Not because you're Nigerian like us, but because I know I will like your music :-D
I'll try to figure out how to make a donation without Paypal. (I'll use my neighbors account maybe). Actually, I'm not from Nigeria so I'm not really a Nigerian but I've met a few Nigerians and I certainly will stick up for them.

Later,

Phangeaux
BadBadBlues

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2