Clear all

Uh-oh...

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

The problem is, it won't let me back in: doesn't recognise my user name, password, email address, etc, in spite of the fact that "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age..."

(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

bf, I've PMd Nick to see if we can get your account straightened out. He knows a lot more about it than I do!
:P

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@badfinger)

All sorted - thanks, Ric 'n Nick

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Welcome back, bf!

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome, Badfinger....hey another Brit!!!

And Badfinger were an excellent band....still have about 3 or 4 of their singles on those old vinyl 45's, up in the attic in a box somewhere....

Check out the slide solo (just to get back on topic!!!) on "Day after Day"...

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@badfinger)

Thanks again, Ric & Nick...

Hi, Vic.
Newton le Willlows, eh? Hmmmm.... memories of long days waiting, grubby note-book in hand, waiting for the "up" Scot to come through (and hoping it wasn't going to be just a "mickey". (If that makes no sense, just ignore it.)

I have to admit that the name "badfinger" has, and had, nothing to do with a band I had never heard of until quite recently. In fact, the only thing I know is that someone said that they is dead!

Care to you all.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Vic, this is the badfinger of whom Ry Cooder once said: "Who?"

(And who once drank a pint and discussed antique clocks with Eric Clapton, knowing vaguely that he was some sort of rock musician.)

:lol:

ReplyQuote