Clear all

A bunch of titles

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@klepsydra)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Not so many as some of the fecund brains out there have come up with, but a few. (Oddly enough, my songs rarely if ever start with a title; the lyrics come first, and the title comes out of the lyrics. On the other hand, I have a list of dozens of album titles ready for if I ever get a band with a recording contract.)

Tin Foil Hat
Bozo On The Bus
Turn This Train Around
An Eye For A Why?
Discovery Road
Apocalypse Of An Idiot
End Of An Error
Life And Leviathan
Toothypeg

"You do things I cannot see, the only fool around here is me. I see things you cannot do, the only fool around here is you."

KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Bozo on the Bus
Was that inspired by Fire Sign Theatre?
If I was ever to write an autobiography, that title would be right up there.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@jamestoffee)
Famed Member

End Of An Error
Life And Leviathan

I like these....and by the way I did learn two new things from your post. #1 I had to look up "fecund" to see if it was a complement or insult :wink: ....and #2 I just figured out that BTW means "by the way" :lol: Did I mention I am on cold meds :?: :P

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I like these....and by the way I did learn two new things from your post. #1 I had to look up "fecund" to see if it was a complement or insult :wink: ....and #2 I just figured out that BTW means "by the way" :lol: Did I mention I am on cold meds :?: :P
#1 so did I . . . it does sound dirty doesn't it? . . . too close sounding to fecal
#2 OMG URSS . . . IHYFB

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@jamestoffee)
Famed Member

Ok, Ken......

Now you made me go back to #1 to see if it was a compliment or insult :? #2 Before my "research" I was thinking the meaning was "You Are So Stupid"......Now after my "research" you're really freakin' me out :shock:
http://www.all-acronyms.com/cat/9/URSS

.....I'd rather go with my unresearched assumption and take the insult :lol: :lol: :lol:

James

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
(@stikman)
Reputable Member

Turn This Train Around - love song.

Tin Foil Hat made me laugh.

They are all good.

"All battles are first won or lost in the mind." - Joan of Arc

"It took me about 20 years to figure out how to write without inspiration. Thankfully, I got there." - Leon Russell

ReplyQuote
(@klepsydra)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Bozo on the Bus
Was that inspired by Fire Sign Theatre?
If I was ever to write an autobiography, that title would be right up there.

Why yes, yes it was. Full marks for erudition to you.

"You do things I cannot see, the only fool around here is me. I see things you cannot do, the only fool around here is you."

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Aww. . . 'tweren't nothing.
Just something I listened to (back when I was a teenager) while hangin' with my stoner friends.

ReplyQuote
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Just something I listened to (back when I was a teenager) while hangin' with my stoner friends.

KR
It sounds like we had a similar misspent youth.
By any chance did you attend "Commie Martyr High" :)

Anyways I really like Tin Foil Hat
It makes me think of Roswell NM

:note1: :note1: :note1:

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

ReplyQuote