Clear all

SSG Year 12 Week 6

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter  

Hello to all.

Since we looked at the space "between" last week, it's only far to cover "before" and "after" this week.

So your task for Week 6 is to use either "Before" or "After" as the first word of your title. Obviously, there can be more words, as in "After the Ball," or "After the Gold Rush" or you could use both "before" and "after" in the same title or you could always just use one of your two word choices singly.

As always, I look forward to reading and to listening to what you come up with.

Peace

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

David, funny you should mention "before" and "after" just a couple of days after this happened......

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

I like the revised version :lol:

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter  

Wow!

Vic, you're a new man! Maybe that should be next week's topic!

Seriously, the "after" makes you look years younger. It's an amazing change.

Here's to seeing more of you around.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Yep, good idea for a topic! I just thought it was time for a change of image - and so far, everyone seems to like it. Sigh... i miss my hair, though - it's freezing here at the moment, and I'm really suffering from cold neck syndrome! Oh and yes didn't manage to get a song posted this week....but I've got half a song that I believe could turn out to be a keeper. Still working on it......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote