SSG12 - Week14 - Da...

Notifications
Clear all

SSG12 - Week14 - Dancing with Ghosts - mp3 added

20 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)

With that school name carved into it, you may have a leg up on this week's assignment!

It is wild to think of what some of these instruments have gone through, both good and bad. "Diary of a guitar..." might make a nice topic one day.

Peace

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

:D

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Duuuuuuuddddddddddeeeee!!!!!!!

Yeah, that was dark. Wicked awesome. What an interesting touch at the end. I've heard that done to set a tone at the beginning of a song. This method let me not knowing what to think. hence, the "Dduuuuuuuuddddddeeeeeeee" moment.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Hey Paul :)

When I 1 st read the lyrics I will admit I was not a fan , the words with longer syllables just wasn't working for me , but I took that in and wanted to hear how you fitted them into music before replying . Well ! Well ! Well ! While we had breakfast this morning , The wife and your nephew Noah and myself listened intently , My 1 st impression was dam this guy is good , then I looked over and saw Noah an Trudy swaying as they listened .
When the music stopped and what an ending ! I love it ... I asked , what you think to the Mrs an Grandson - I think the 10 year summed it up best by saying ..
" Poppy was that the man who sings Me an You and a Dog named Boo ?( his favorite song ( Lobo )
I have not much to say other than ...
WOW .......... Dam nice job mate , dam nice ! :)

Trev :D :note1: :note2: :note2: :note1:

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks guys for the listen and comments.

Roy, I've been reading Keith Richards book and in there he talked about one song they did ("Roll Over Beethoven") that had a cameo instrument at the end, and I though what a great idea.

Trev,
" Poppy was that the man who sings Me an You and a Dog named Boo ?( his favorite song ( Lobo ) " that boys got style :D.

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2