5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone

I'm just about to go out for the day so thought I'd post this week's assignment before leaving rather than leaving it until later.

George Orwell's 1984 imbued farm animals with the characteristics of Revolutionary Russia and that set me to thinking about people as animals. This week I want you to write a song about someone but throughout the song I want you to describe them in terms of the characteristics of animals.

For example, I could be writing about my Dad and seeing him as big and strong as a bear. I could be writing about a world leader who's as stubborn as a mule etc etc.

You'll get the idea.

Good writing

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@martin-6)
Honorable Member

I get the idea but I think it was Animal Farm not 1984! Little slip of the mind there Bob ;)

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

I get the idea but I think it was Animal Farm not 1984! Little slip of the mind there Bob ;)

Well, he is on his way out the door! :wink:

Have a great Sunday, sir! And no fair if you're off to the zoo for inspiration...

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@pierson)
Reputable Member

Hey I got an idea for a song, but I was wondering if I could change the topic a bit and describe an animal as a man, besides the other way around. Would that work?

There's a thin fine line between hate and rage.
Now watch the line be crossed and break!

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Hey pierson,
I think that would be be a great spin on the assignment.

cheers

pbee

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote