2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone

Early part of the week proved difficult to post either songs or critiques without having them disappear. I know I spent hours last week going through submissions reading, listening and comenting only to have those posts disappear - reappear - disappear again. Stuff like this happens and in this case the ISP was moving us backwards and forwards between servers (which is their prerogative) and during those moves posts would get lost. I can only reiterate that it is important you keep a copy of your submissions away from the boards so it is not an onerous task to re post it but also so you have a copy safely.

That said here's this week's assignment.

Change of scenery - Many of you will be parked right now in front of your PC but for his week move somewhere else - sit in the garden, go for a walk, a drive, go to the pub, drop in and see an old relative or friend but essentially change your environment and see how (or if) it stimulates you to write about something different.

Let's see where we get to.

Good writing

Bob :wink:

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Hey, I got one -

Volunteer @ your local union mission for Thanksgiving... I did this a couple years ago for college credit and me and the GOVERNOR loaded up
car after car with canned goods for 8 hours straight.

It didn't inspire me to write a song (I didn't try to write songs then,) but the dude kept slacking off and talking to the media, slowing our lane down. :lol:

ReplyQuote