Clear all

Amazing Prediction

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mr EWorm is about to self destruct and get banned permanently.

I'm just sayin'

Posted : 21/02/2012 11:43 pm
(@davidhodge)

Man, I hate it when you're right.

I just put this one in Electric Ladyland

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52477

And then I dashed off the following:
Just to let you know that it's me, and not Nick, who removed the incredibly infantile post you placed in as this week's assignment.

You know, it may just be me, but I truly think that this forum is not the place to be taking out your issues with Nick. All he did was ask you to follow along with the assignment. That is, why we're here after all. If it's all about doing whatever one want to, then you have a whole Internet full of places to post your songs.

The Sunday Songwriters' Group is about working on songs - not everyone who participates is at the same level or ability when it comes to writing. So a lot of the times the assignments are meant to focus on a specific aspect of writing in order to help people become better.

Posting a response as you did pretty much shows the whole world that you're more interested in yourself rather than in songwriting. Now, that may not be the case, but it's what other readers on this board are likely to think. It's certainly what I thought when I saw it. And I have to say that I'm truly disappointed because Nick predicted that you'd act this way while I thought you were mature enough to understand that his comment on your "Farm" post dealt solely on the assignment and wasn't personal. Shows you what I know.

I hope that you understand why I removed your post.

Peace

David
Will let you know what kind of response I get. How does someone stay so childish as an adult?

Peace

Posted : 23/02/2012 4:48 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

In this case I hate it when I'm right too. Although I must say it took him longer to break than I thought it would.

Thanks for writing the above.

As I remember I've been way too nice to the guy. And since we aren't paid to have people make our lives miserable, I say next rude or inconsiderate post or IM and bye-bye Mr. E.

Posted : 23/02/2012 7:18 pm