Clear all

Anyone heard from Greybeard?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Not like him to be away so long - I sent him a PM on the 6th October, it's still in my outbox. The Rugby League team he supports - Leeds Rhinos - beat MY team - St Helens - in the Grand Final, so I just dropped him a quick congrats. He hasn't answered it, and looking at his profile he last visited on 1st October, so it's over a month now.

Anyone know anything?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 04/11/2008 9:02 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Not a peep, then again last month was Oktoberfest. If anybody does hear from him, do let us know. That is a long time.

Posted : 04/11/2008 9:16 pm
(@alangreen)

There's a thread about missing people, so I took the hint and dropped Graham a line.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 15/12/2008 11:59 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I did manage to track him down. He is alive and kicking, but life did it's best to intrude. You can't keep a good man down. I'd expect to see him back on boards sooner rather than later.

Posted : 15/12/2008 12:03 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

That's good to hear. Thanks

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 15/12/2008 6:35 pm