Clear all

FBI's Most Wanted List

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Remember my murdering relatives (the LeBarons) I told y'all about in another thread (in the Snack Bar) when we got onto the subject of genealogy? Every once in a while one of their names pops up in the news and this just so happened to be one of those days! Evidently one of my cousins that I've never met (and try not to claim) just made the FBI's Most Wanted List! Her name is Jacqueline LeBaron and she's still wanted for her part in "The Four O'Clock Murders"!

Here's a link to her page on the FBI website! http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cei/lebaron_jt.htm

And here's a link to a story about the murders if anyone is interested! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ervil_LeBaron

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 15/08/2006 3:38 am
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

You do have some nice relatives, EB! :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 15/08/2006 1:03 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I am impressed. My family were under achievers and never made it to the top ten. :twisted: :lol:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 15/08/2006 1:32 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I am SO glad that I've never actually met that particular group of "cousins"!!! Most of my family members are reasonably sane!!!

:D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 15/08/2006 10:50 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

They probably talk about you the same way - "Man, that EB's a wuss. We pack six-shooters and she packs a six-string! We have 38's and she has 9-42s" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 16/08/2006 3:40 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

ROFLMAO!!! :D I never thought of it that way, Greybeard! You're probably right! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 16/08/2006 5:17 pm
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Doesn't sound like they carry Gibson's in their guitar case's.

Joe

Posted : 16/08/2006 7:38 pm