6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hey

I know, been awhile and I am sorry. But believe it or not I do check in here regularly but hesitate to post since I don't know when I would get to respond if asked something.

A lot has changed in my life but I still play and even got to teach my grandson a little. Nothing public anymore since I don't get to practice everyday like I use to. Well, I did play at a local Starbucks a couple of months ago but I sucked HaHa (My opinion anyway)

Yes, grandson. Like I said, a lot has changed including a 15 year old grandson and a 4 year old granddaughter and 2 month old granddaughter.

I also took an early retirement from my prior job and now work as a IT security consultant for the State of NY.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that the rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Later

Nils

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 12/09/2012 2:15 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Wait, you weren't with Morgan Freeman when he... :twisted:

Glad to know all is well, if jumbled and changing. It happens to each of us at one time or another.

Posted : 12/09/2012 3:34 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Wait, you weren't with Morgan Freeman when he... :twisted:

Glad to know all is well, if jumbled and changing. It happens to each of us at one time or another.

Yup, different but all is good for now.

It is amazing to see how many people still access my little guitar web site

Later

Nils

DMusic Samples

Posted : 12/09/2012 4:55 pm
(@davidhodge)

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again (and to know that you're alive and well!).

Life does manage to have its own way of dictating priorities, as it should. As always, come around when you can but be sure that home and family are happy first.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the boards.

Peace

Posted : 12/09/2012 8:18 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Good to hear all is well, Nils.

Your site is still and active link in my favorites and always will be.

Take care!!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 15/09/2012 10:24 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks

Nice to be hanging out here again.

Glad to hear my site is still in use. I guess some things never get old. I had updated some of the sound clips awhile back.

Nils

Side note: Since I am no longer a mod I should probably not be able to see this forum.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 16/09/2012 12:52 am