Clear all

Congrats Electrablue!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@katreich)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I have been checking out this site almost daily for the last few months and really enjoy reading all of your posts. I especially enjoyed the ones where you were anquishing over posting your song lyrics. Talk about being able to relate! I made a New Years resolution to try and participate with the Sunday Songwriters and have posted 4 thus far. Anyway, glad to see you as a moderator, I think you'll be great!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Thank you very much, katreich! I've been thinking about getting involved in the SSG, but have been so busy lately trying to get the new Easy Song Database up and running (it will still be a little longer until it is, but progress is definitely being made!), but I will make it a point to get there and check your posts out! And, again, thanks!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@dayzd)
Estimable Member

lol...you could've tried spelling her name right in the title :wink: .

Gratuliere!

Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung

-----------------------

<--=-.._DayZd_..-=-->

ReplyQuote
(@lostbeggining)
Reputable Member

Oh man thats picky........lol............

Rain Shadow

ReplyQuote