Clear all

[Sticky] Females Come Out!!!

174 Posts
68 Users
0 Likes
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

who are the females around here anyway???

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I'm one! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

now we're two.

one winged angel said goodbye...

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

There are more of us! Katreich is female, there's Margaret and Purple and Violet Davis and Sapho and PRBlack, Babydoclaz, Olive, I know I'm leaving some out.......... Gina, ..... and OneWingedAngel promised me she was coming back!! Please forgive me if I left anyone's name out!!! Some of those listed above (and the ones who slipped my mind momentarily) don't post as often as others, which is why it looks like there are even fewer of us!!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I'm not a female, but I have played one onstage:

I'm in the red. Later that evening, I was crowned Miss Mendota 2000. Won a pair of tickets to the big summer NASCAR night race in Bristol (which I sold.)
:lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

I'm one.

and to the cross dresser....DUDE you make an ugly chick! lol

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@saber)
Reputable Member

Cross dressing for Nascar tickets. What an odd blend of cultures.

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Naw, you don't understand. That's not a blending of cultures at all. Things like bogus beauty pageants are quite common in the South, are comedy-oriented, are done to support various charities, and often involve contestants from "macho" groups like police, firefighters, football teams... I beat out all sorts of "good ole boys," and a bunch of county politicians including the sheriff in that one. (He was really nice about it, and I made sure he got awarded "Miss Congeniality," which they forgot to give out that night.) We about had a catfight onstage, as the first runner up was really furious at being beaten. He'd shaved his legs for it, really wanting those race tickets! (I've gotta say, he looked pretty cute, too!)

In Atlanta, I expect the crossdressing is done with serious intent.
:wink:

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

hmmm.
so i guess you came out then.....

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Well, that is what the thread topic said, right?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Now I won't be able to sleep tonight and I just lost my appetite! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@saber)
Reputable Member

In Atlanta, I expect the crossdressing is done with serious intent.
:wink:

Your probably right, and serious intent usually creates serious friction. The humor in cross-dressing down here has been drained at the expense of it becoming an "issue," I guess. Everything seems to be an issue in Atlanta. Were a fowards thinking backwards city, and there's not much room for peace.

Anyway, sorry to hi-jack the thread. I'm not a woman, but I know a few. None of them play guitar though.

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

hmmm.
so i guess you came out then.....

LOL :P

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Next time.....call me before selling those tickets. :wink: No date, :roll: I just want those NASCAR tickets.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 12