Skip to content
Happy Mother's Day ...

Notifications
Clear all

Happy Mother's Day - Mother's with Guitars?

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

&imgrefurl= http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cards%3Fcg%3D103307188889468368&usg=__AOsSrUrl6DuDcnshlodFMcsKC6A=&h=210&w=210&sz=7&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=IKF4wftDxYlnqM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=106&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmothers%2Bwith%2Bguitars%2Bpics%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1I7DACA_en-GB%26tbs%3Disch: 1"> http://rlv.zcache.com/mothers_day_guitar_card-p137422938653154182trl8_210.jp g" target="_blank">http://rlv.zcache.com/mothers_day_guitar_card-p137422938653154182trl8_210.jp g"/> &imgrefurl= http://www.zazzle.co.uk/cards%3Fcg%3D103307188889468368&usg=__AOsSrUrl6DuDcnshlodFMcsKC6A=&h=210&w=210&sz=7&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=IKF4wftDxYlnqM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=106&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmothers%2Bwith%2Bguitars%2Bpics%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1I7DACA_en-GB%26tbs%3Disch:1

Chrissie Hynde is one, so is Nancy Wilson of Heart. This design (the Tele with flowers on green background) celebrates all mom/guitarists 'round the world. Whether on a rock n roll stage, or in a jazzy souped up kitchen, man, can they cook!

Have a peaceful, serene ONE DAY out of 365, we hope. Congrats. 8)

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

(@tinsmith)
Prominent Member

I was expecting a Frank Zappa thread.....R.I.P.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

ReplyQuote
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I was expecting a Frank Zappa thread.....R.I.P.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

You got the right vibe. Frank Zappa almost made it on there, but then there would be 3 pics - I could dig it, but I wasn't sure if it was going off topic, with a spoof type thing. Oh well, yeah, R.I.P. poor Frank - Mother of Invention.

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@tinsmith)
Prominent Member

Dweesil is doing a great job carrying on for FZ. I get to see ZPZ in July....should be awesome.

ReplyQuote
(@sansmerci)
Trusted Member

I know this thread's kind of old but saw it in browsing and thought I'd post - my husband bought me an electric guitar (to replace the dreadnought acoustic I'd had but never gotten on with) for Mother's Day this year -- I love it. My son, now 2.5yrs old, shouts 'mama rock!' :D Though right now a few chords and 'twinkle twinkle' is about my limit.

ReplyQuote
(@pigweed)

I know this thread's kind of old but saw it in browsing and thought I'd post - my husband bought me an electric guitar (to replace the dreadnought acoustic I'd had but never gotten on with) for Mother's Day this year -- I love it. My son, now 2.5yrs old, shouts 'mama rock!' :D Though right now a few chords and 'twinkle twinkle' is about my limit.
That is SO cool! Happy Mother's day Sansmerci - Rock on! You are an inspiration to the child.

ReplyQuote
(@sherder)

I just stumbled upon this too and I just wanna say I love playing bass more than guitar. I'm decent at it, but with bass you get a feel like you're in control and the beat besides the drums.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Er, Laz, I don't think that you're supposed to plug the guitar directly into the power socket................

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Er, Laz, I don't think that you're supposed to plug the guitar directly into the power socket................

That would explain the excess hum! I thought it was the single-coils.

ReplyQuote