Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

Lori Linstruth

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I was reading thru another thread here and came across the link to Lori's website posted by her. Well worth checking out.

She has some audio and video clips.

http://lorilinstruth.com/delphine_gw.htm

(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Crap didn't see the video clips.

Hey, Lori if you poke your head in do you all have a CD available for purchase?  ;D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I was wondering that too. Even better a music video ;D

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

I checked the page under News Ernie.. There's supposed to be a demo out sometime early this year.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@delphine)

Hi guys,

Imagine my surprise to log in here and see my own topic! You guys are cheeky!  ;)

Thanks for the plug, Ernie_B. Twisted, I think you need the latest version of Media Player (and updated codecs) to view the vids. Sorry about that; I don't know how to encode them to make them more accessible.

But you are right about the demo. I'm working on it bit by bit when I have time. Not sure it'll be ready by February as mentioned on my site, but it'll be ready before too long. I'm really flattered that there's any interest at all - thanks for the vote of confidence!

With best wishes,
Lori

http://www.lorilinstruth.com

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Let me just say "thingy"

Lori rocks.

I'm somehow relegated to Beavis and Butthead speak trying to describe that solo.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Lori rocks.

I'm somehow relegated to Beavis and Butthead speak trying to describe that solo.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  ;D

ReplyQuote
(@swisstony)
Eminent Member

...woah she totally rocks! does lori need a boyfriend? or even a new roadie?  8) ::)

bin playing for 7 years or so.....even lost 15% of hearin in my right ear after the last gig

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

...woah she totally rocks! does lori need a boyfriend? or even a new roadie?  8) ::)

Get in line :P

ReplyQuote
(@swisstony)
Eminent Member

Get in line :P

new i wasnt the only one lol ;D

bin playing for 7 years or so.....even lost 15% of hearin in my right ear after the last gig

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Wow, you're quite good.  

Hey twist, you saved me a spot right? *wink wink*

Good. ::)

I thought it was cool Lori.  Keep up the great work, look forward to hearing another.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote