Skip to content
So this is the foru...

Notifications
Clear all

So this is the forum for breasted guitarsts...

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@nicola)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I automatically thought that the beginners forum would be the place i'd meet other gals.

I am so glad i found this. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan do i have alot to get out of my system. It is so hard to find a chick who actually knows what a riff is!

But if you dont, i dont care. Im just so glad im here.

Its like im home....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There has been years of investigation to find that 100% of statistics are made up

R3d
(@r3d)
Trusted Member

Hiya, where in NZ do you live? I love it there!! Spent bout 3 months as an exchange student at Pukekohe.

Welcome :)

ReplyQuote
(@nicola)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Heya,

I live in Nelson at the moment. But moving to Auckland next year. Is just awesome here. Wouldnt want to be anywhere else. :D

There has been years of investigation to find that 100% of statistics are made up

ReplyQuote
(@portia)
Reputable Member

Hi Nicola!

Welcome to Guitarnoise and to "the other side".

:) Portia

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Hey Nicola! From one breasted guitarist to another.... welcome! :D And I DO know what a riff is! Not only that.... I can actually play some!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 R3d
(@r3d)
Trusted Member

haha Sorry, Elecktrablue, but if you read your 2nd sentence a certain way, it sounds a bit "off".... Or maybe it's just me and being awake 27hrs. :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

OK..... let me re-phrase.............

From one two-breasted guitarist to another................. :lol:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Hi Nicola! :) NZ is so beautiful - I haven't been there but my parents have. We've got a few friends from NZ, cool people.

ReplyQuote