ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Cool! Gina? Pearl?

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Fine with me. :D Though I might not have a lot of time this weekend. But I'll send it off when I can (once I come up with something decent!)

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

I need a little time to get some $ together to get a new computer still. I was hoping to have it by now but things haven't quite worked out the way I wanted as fast as I wanted.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Well, darn!

Check your PM's!

:D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Well, I had some extra time today so I've sent bish my part. Whew! I just hope I sent it right. That was fun! 8)

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Gina:

This is off topic, so sorry to hijack the thread for a bit:

1. First off - a big Hello from another former NJ resident - born and raised in Bayonne, now in Colorado (thank God).
2. COUNTRY music? From a Jersey girl?!?! :shock: Bruce will be SOO disappointed! :D

Mike

Hijacking the thread slightly to tell a story...

I still keep in touch with the bass player from my old country band back in NJ. He and the lead singer are the only original members, the others have changed over the years.

Anyway...they were hired to play at a Christmas party for the company that's building a new house for Springsteen. And guess who showed up. :shock: Yup, the Boss himself. He got up and did 2 songs with them, stayed for a bit, then left.

Pretty cool huh! Of couse it would've been cooler if I had been there... 8)

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Team Funkalicious has our fourth! AK will be joining us! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Hooray! Thanks, AK! 8)

ReplyQuote
(@prblack)
Eminent Member

:D Hi AK welcome to Funkalicious!

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Just got your part, Gina! :D Great job!! Way to go, girl!!!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Thanks. :D Can't wait to hear what you guys do!

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Well, I hate to tell y'all this, but, being the graceful person that I am, I went sliding on the ice today and broke two fingers on my left hand (the pinkie and the ring fingers). I spent the afternoon at the emergency room and now have those fingers taped up and in a cage. I can't play for at least a month. Y'all please go on without me. Replace me if you want to or one of you can take my third slot.

I'm going to go take a pill (or two). ::cry:

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Oh, no! That's awful!

Well, you can still slide with your middle finger. Bonnie Raitt and Billy Gibbons do it all the time. Hop on over to "Slide and Alternate Tunings" and join the fun!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member

Boy, some people will do anything to get out of jamming. :wink:

Oh. that's awful!! I broke my left ring finger many years ago and it killed me, not being able to play my guitar. Take it easy and I hope you get better soon! :D

Well, I can do another part, unless anyone else wants to take Elektra's place?

ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 8