Clear all

DVD lessons by Alan Green and David Hodge

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I was thinking about a question from the Beginners Forum and an idea came that it would be good for Alan Green and David Hodge to to collaborate on a DVD series (that they could sell for income) - I'd definitely buy a set. Other teachers who are members here might like to contribute something of their specialty. I know you're all very busy with current commitments but it might be something to think about for the future.
(My brother has been hanging out of helicopters above the Pacific Ocean lately filming environmental movies with scientists off and on Broughton Island off the east coast of Australia, we'd have never thought he'd get into that, anything's possible) :)

Posted : 10/12/2009 9:42 pm
(@alangreen)

Tempting, and it massages my ego no end. There's even a freelance cameraman who lives in the village here.

With the best will in the world, these things so often fall flat on their face. Is it possible? I don't know. David lives in New England, and I live across the pond in Old England so there's a big question mark over practicalities.

Tempting, though.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 11/12/2009 8:41 am
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

No worries, maybe down the track :)

Posted : 11/12/2009 9:32 pm