Clear all

Where did half the board go?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I may well be having an idiot-moment where the board got slimmed down days ago and I've only just noticed but, really, where did it all go? I prefer the slimline GN for usability (its way easier to navigate now), but I'm fairly sure there were some pretty pertinent posts on some of the now-missing sections - what happened to them? Have they been deleted, or moved, or will they be returning at some point? Just like to know.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 31/01/2008 12:22 am
(@davidhodge)

Wouldn't we all (like to know)?

Nick had mentioned wanted to work on doing some "slimming" down of the board, merging some forums together, retitling others, and it looks like he's gotten started on it. Naturally, he didn't post a note in "News" to that effect, but that could simply be that he thought he had the free time to do his work and then found out otherwise. That happens a lot to me, so I'm assuming that it might be happening to him as well.

Anyway, consider what you see now to be a "work in progress" until he manages to put together things the way he thinks will work best.

And, as always, everyone is welcome to chime in with their thoughts on revamping the forums.

More to come!

Peace

Posted : 31/01/2008 1:01 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

No posts were deleted, just moved to the relevant forum. I changed the descriptions slightly to reflect the new content.

I think it will be a lot easier to find what you want and where you should post things.

Posted : 31/01/2008 2:27 am
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter

ah, the young Scrybe took the section-explans for granted. just read the note in News. Good work, say I, it just confused me for a minute or two. Although I suspect the late hour and several beers also contributed. :roll:

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 31/01/2008 10:51 am