0 Likes
19.2 K Views
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Hi Claudine,

Here you will find several tabs:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=oye+como+va&w=songs

I was playing part of the first guitar version and it sounds nice to me. It has 4 stars and 15 votes... thus, there will be mistakes. Forget the comments on the Spanish because they are wrong.

Probably the first guitar pro version is better (5 stars) but I don't use that software.

Stairway to heaven is a great song! :D

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

i know it's a difficult request because they're not so famous but it would be great if someone would post a rendition of Saxon's classic track

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

i know it's a difficult request because they're not so famous but it would be great if someone would post a rendition of Saxon's classic track

Matteo

Er - which one in particular? Wheels of Steel? 747? Denim & Leather? There's quite a few Saxon tracks get played on Planet Rock - those are the most popular.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Er - which one in particular? Wheels of Steel? 747? Denim & Leather? There's quite a few Saxon tracks get played on Planet Rock - those are the most popular.

:D :D :D

Vic

Denim & Leather...they go together...don't they?? LOL

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

ehm every classic Saxon would be great, but i was referring to Wheels of steel to start..

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@davisaggie)
Eminent Member

I hope someone can help. The other night I saw a PBS special about folk groups from the 60's. One of the groups was the Limeliters, and they did a song "Generic Uptempo Folk Song" that was hillarious. I have not been able to find it using Google. Does anyone out there have the chords and lyrics to this song?

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

I hope someone can help. The other night I saw a PBS special about folk groups from the 60's. One of the groups was the Limeliters, and they did a song "Generic Uptempo Folk Song" that was hillarious. I have not been able to find it using Google. Does anyone out there have the chords and lyrics to this song?

Maybe this YouTube link will help some valiant transcriber.

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@frank2121)
Reputable Member

cannonball by Damien rice please

ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Reputable Member

While you're at it...

Oh Me - Nirvana cover (unplugged)

I'm looking for the strumming pattern / rhythm.

Many thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@jase36)
Reputable Member

I wonder if anyone can come up with smokey robinsons tracks of my tears

http://www.youtube.com/user/jase67electric

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

While you're at it...

Oh Me - Nirvana cover (unplugged)

I'm looking for the strumming pattern / rhythm.

Many thanks.

hi Isabel

i must check it since it' s a long since I last listened to that song, but if i remeber it right it's a semiquaver pattern

try something like this and see if it's work for you (the slash divides each beat from another)

D/Ddu/ud/ddu

also, if my memory does not fail, chord changes are bit uncommon, at least in the verse

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@jimmyjazz09)

Would somebody be able to tab out The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice.) I know which chords to use but I can't get them to sound very good in the song, let alone anything like he does it. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@matteo)
Honorable Member

hello all

i need a bit of help to figure out the following Saxon songs:

747 (strangers in the night): i've got the verse down, but i'm not sure about the chorus;
denim and leather: same as 747
wheels of steel: i've got the riff down rhythmically but i'm not sure about the exact chord progression.

Any help would be appreciated (Wes or Vic maybe?)

Thanks in advance

Matteo

ReplyQuote
(@jamienelson)

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know or have an acoustic arrangement for
Brown Eyed Women by the Gratefull Dead
and
Burn to Shine by Ben Harper

Thanks
Jamie Nelson

ReplyQuote
(@oldiron)
Estimable Member

Ok here is a different one. I've been working on the song Ashokan Fairwell, the main theme music from Ken Burns Civl War series. It's a fiddle tune in the vague style of a Scottish lament, quite beautful and simple on a fiddle. The melody line is very easy on the guitar in open and second positions but my trouble begins with the cords.

I have a recording of this song done by the writer who is accompanied by a guitar playing the cords as appregios and this is where I loose it. The cords on the published music just don't jive with what is being played or I'm doing something very wrong. Help!

I may be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride. (Jerry Garcea)

ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 29