Bette than hot brewed coffee...

16 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@m07zm4n)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Good Morning!

After awhile of practicing in the morning, too, I came to the conclusion that it is 10 times better than my coffee. I am realy amazed of what this little six string is able to change.

just some thoughts

NO MORE THEORY!!
um...
KNOW MORE THEORY!!!!

<------>
motz
<------>

(@omega)
Estimable Member

Exactly. You're having fun, whilst doing something productive, and guitar is not a diaretic, so you won't spend Saturday night in the toilet. :D

Somnium Dulcis.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I love guitar. I have been playing over 30 years continuously, very rarely missing a day of playing. But you know what? I've GOT to have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I don't freak without it or anything like that, but I'm not happy. Gotta have my Joe! :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

I'm like Wes. Gotta have my Joe. Gotta have my guitar too. So I usually, pour me a cup, grab the guitar and drag out the morning as long as I can. :D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I see an opportunity here. We can market a GuitarNoise brand headstock coffee cup holder.

"There's no such thing as strong coffee, only weak people."

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

I want one :D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Or! You can just name your guitars Joe...Then you can have your Joe.HAHAHA. GET IT? HAHAHA....

Actually, Coffee has been listed as one of the top 5 healthy things. 2-4 cups a day makes your heart stronger.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Nick

Fantastic idea. Let me in on the ground floor when you are looking for investors. Hey, I've got an idea. We can call it the "Hey Joe"!! :D

It better be spill-proof. We can hire Angus Young to use it live (of course it will be filled with Jack Daniels). But if he can do a concert without spilling a drop that will be even better than those old Timex commercials!

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

The Hey Joe© is a fantastic name. I'll get to work.

ReplyQuote
(@m07zm4n)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

2-4 cups a day, well, if I do that my stomack will rebel (it did twice...)
but that's just me... :(

Hmm, "Hey Joe"
VERY funny!! :D

NO MORE THEORY!!
um...
KNOW MORE THEORY!!!!

<------>
motz
<------>

ReplyQuote
(@oldiron)
Estimable Member

I get up at 4:30 in the morning. If I were to get out my guitar or banjo at that hour my wife would make little pieces out of me.

I may be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride. (Jerry Garcea)

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Oldiron

4:30 A.M. at your location? Where are you, Barrow?? What is the temperature outside?

If anybody would need a cup of hot coffee when they get up, it's got to be you!

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

I have a bad habit of practicing really late into the night... to the point of where i miss several hours of needed sleep. So much like playing the guitar, I need coffee in the morning.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@metaellihead)
Honorable Member

Coffee always made me sick. I mean literally, I start dry heaving and stuff when I drink it.

-Metaellihead

ReplyQuote
(@oldiron)
Estimable Member

Oldiron

4:30 A.M. at your location? Where are you, Barrow?? What is the temperature outside?

If anybody would need a cup of hot coffee when they get up, it's got to be you!

I'm just outside Fairbanks, it's warming up just about 0 it had been -20 most of last week. I have a 6:30 show time for my day job. by the time I get ready and fight the traffic, then the security line (I work on an Air Force Base) I need two hours.

I may be going to hell in a bucket but at least I'm enjoying the ride. (Jerry Garcea)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2