Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

Guitar Wallpaper

51 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I know good guitar wallpaper for your computer is hard to find so I made a few. I don't know if you'll consider them "good" but I just did them real quick. I plan on making more with a bit more detail in the near future. I will post the link to any future wallpaper in this thread unless the admins would prefer otherwise. I hope you enjoy them:

Flying V

Les Paul In The Fall

(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Thanks for the computer wallpaper! I've been having trouble finding some good guitar related ones. Now I won't get busted...err in trouble for having girlie wallpaper on the computer.

:D

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I'll post more as I make them..but here is a link for another site:

http://www.guitar-art.net/

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Cool! Hehe!!! I wonder why I have trouble finding any guitar wallpaper when I type in "guitar computer wallpaper." Oh well.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Cool! Hehe!!! I wonder why I have trouble finding any guitar wallpaper when I type in "guitar computer wallpaper." Oh well.I found a lot searching for "guitar background" and "guitar graphics"

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)
Reputable Member

Or try "Guitar desktop background", or go out to musiciansfriend's fun stuff section.

It is nice to see some new stuff though. I rotate mine regularly, and I have a few computers to rotate it on, so things get pretty stale after a while. They look great! The LP in the fall rocks.

Our songs also have the standard pop format: Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo. All in all, I think we sound like The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath.

Kurt Cobain

ReplyQuote
(@metaellihead)
Honorable Member

Here's a few I made. Can't remember where I found the picture of that Paul, but man is it a beaut.

And for some reason the URL tags aren't working...

-Metaellihead

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I use this:

It's a photo I took myself in Liverpool at the Cavern Pub....those guitars are, I am told, the ones they used back in '85 when they opened the original Live Aid Concert with "Rockin' All Over The World"....

Anyone wants a nice Beatles wallpaper, try this:

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Or try "Guitar desktop background", or go out to musiciansfriend's fun stuff section.

gunslinger,

Thanks for the Musician's Friend Link...even though I am not happy with them at the momment I can get a lot of ideas from those images...and remove their branding!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Here are a few more I just made:

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)
Reputable Member

gunslinger,

Thanks for the Musician's Friend Link...even though I am not happy with them at the momment I can get a lot of ideas from those images...and remove their branding!

Well, free is free, and they can't screw up that order! :)

Our songs also have the standard pop format: Verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, bad solo. All in all, I think we sound like The Knack and the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath.

Kurt Cobain

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Here's a few more I did real quick...

I might do a few more "complicated" ones tonight...

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Took me a couple of minutes to realize diablo was the car in the picture :lol:

Nice job :!:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Would have been perfect without the guitar... :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@cmoewes)
Estimable Member

I like to use the Montage-a-Google and try to create new ones by using different searches

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage-a-google/

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4