You're Gonna LOVE M...

Notifications
Clear all

You're Gonna LOVE MY Pedalboard!

66 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I just HAD to show all of you this! As many of you know I am an effects JUNKY and collect pedals like they're going out of style. It's what I'm into at the momment so don't try to stop me! :wink: Well I needed room to put all of them and the pedalboard I originally made was a double-decker (2 shelves) and you have probably seen similar boards before. Well I added a THIRD shelf to mine! :shock: Don't worry it's not to be mobile in anyway. It is meant only for home use. You can see a picture of my pedal chain HERE. I have what I THINK are my final 2 pedals currently being shipped...Behringer ULTRA TREMOLO UT100 and Behringer ACOUSTIC MODELER AM100. The only other pedal I am considering is the Behringer VINTAGE TUBE OVERDRIVE TO800 (which is all Wes's fault!!:wink:) but I already have 2 overdrive pedals now. BEFORE you say it...the length of the chain really does NOT suck any tone probably because I don't have ALL the pedals on at the same time. Anyway, I just needed to show someone what I just made so you're stuck! :wink: :roll: :lol:

(@Anonymous)

Why no BOSS pedals?

I had the DS-1 and I thought it was the WORST pedal I ever heard! Plus if you know my history I am not a name snob. I refuse to pay just for a name. Most of my guitars are inexpensive models but to ME and those that have heard or played them, they sound GREAT! That's all that matters to me.

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Well, personally, I like it. What the heck? I respect ya for doing what you want and searching for those sounds. So, nobody better give me crap by next year, when I have about 10 distortion/overdrive pedals.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

So, nobody better give me crap by next year, when I have about 10 distortion/overdrive pedals.

Hey I have 5 distortion and 2 overdrive pedals now. They all have very DIFFERENT sounds. If you're into cover tunes then you almost need the variety if you listen to awide range of music.

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

That is so coool.. Like it. I am getting the overdrive pedal too.. THANKS to Wes :(

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

That's a pretty impressive setup you got there.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member

I'll be the bad guy purist. All pedals save wah, delay and maybe volume are crap. Crank the amp till it blows up, that where all the tone is.

Just kidding by the way :D Looks like you've outdone Cape Canaveral (sp?)

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Mike:

How many power adapters do you need to run that spaceship??? :lol: :shock: :lol:

I am looking for an adapter to run 4, yes only 4, effects. I have seen multi-plug adapters but don't know where to get one. Anyone know?

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member

Yup: batteries :D

I didn't bother with a sepeate adapter. Ijust plug my looper and OD (used to use it, now I just have the looper) AC adapters into a surge protector strip and from there to the wall. Get twisty ties if tangles are an issue.

Or just don't use pedals :D

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Mike:

How many power adapters do you need to run that spaceship??? :lol: :shock: :lol:

I am looking for an adapter to run 4, yes only 4, effects. I have seen multi-plug adapters but don't know where to get one. Anyone know?

You need what called a Daisy chain (in my case several!) which is made by 1 Spot..there are others but 1 Spot seems to be the cheapest. I use 3 Danelectro AC adapters & 4 daisy chains. One AC adapter can run 8-9 pedals depending on the pedal (the Dan-Echo uses 2 9 volt batteries so uses more power). Each daisy chain has 5 plugs plus the female plug for the ac adapter.

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Thanks for the quick reply, Mike. Do you know where I can pick one up online?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Thanks for the quick reply, Mike. Do you know where I can pick one up online?

Here's one on eBay but I would check your local Guitar Center or other shop.

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

:shock: That's alot of effects! :D You know, I don't see an Arion MTE-1 Tubulator on there... only $9.99 at MF, and it's a great overdrive pedal.... :wink:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Arion-MTE1-Tubulator-Distortion-Pedal?sku=150509

Well, $9.99 sale must be over, but it's still only $19.99, and a great pedal.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

:shock: That's alot of effects! :D You know, I don't see an Arion MTE-1 Tubulator on there... only $9.99 at MF, and it's a great overdrive pedal.... :wink:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Arion-MTE1-Tubulator-Distortion-Pedal?sku=150509

Well, $9.99 sale must be over, but it's still only $19.99, and a great pedal.

Dan

I'll wittiness that :D Cool pedals 8)

Mikespe, I think we have a 12 step program here at GN for gearoholics :lol: :lol: :lol: Meetings are Thursday at 9 PM est

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Looking good Mike. You're soon going to be giving Joe a run for his money when it comes to gear. It's awesome that you got that much stuff, seems like the complete opposite of me though, I'm a very straightfoward gear kind of guy, but to each his own. I'm sure you can get some awesome tone with all that stuff.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5