51 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
16.2 K Views
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Seen alot of talk about Pink Floyd. So I thought that maybe it would be fun to solo over some Wish you were here. If you would rather, I can email you the file as long as you can recieve files atleast 7mb.

0 - 1:19 Geoo DONE
1:46 - 2:56 Dan T. DONE
2:56 - 4:05 smokindog DONE
4:05 - 4:44 chuckster DONE
4:44 - end Sleutelbos DONE

I'll take whatever the last spot is. There is dead silence at 1:19 - 1:46 and I am going to fill that with some voice and effect. Dont worry about lapping over or starting a bit to early on your spots.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 03/01/2007 2:55 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

I'll have a stab at 4:05 - 4:44 if that's ok.

Cheers.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 03/01/2007 8:19 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Excellent. Thanks you two. I went ahead and took the first... even though I said I would take whats left. LOL But if anyone is really partial to the first I would give it up.

Come on now.. two more.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 03/01/2007 10:24 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Can I have 1:46 - 2:56?

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:45 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Can I have 1:46 - 2:56?

Dan

SOLD to the gentleman from Wisconsin.

One more left.

Jim

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:51 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I wouldn't mind giving the end a try. :D

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:57 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

I wouldn't mind giving the end a try. :D

Excellent Arjen.. You're in.

Jim

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:58 am
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Darn! That filled up FAST! I will have to try to catch the next go round. :cry:

Posted : 03/01/2007 9:31 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

No problem CFB, just start another, I'm sure Geoo wouldn't mind?

I'd be in, it's about time I got around to one of these and I'm in desperate need of some guitar time. I could even have a crack at the mixing if you didn't want to do that bit... although that might not be wise :wink:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:07 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

No problem CFB, just start another, I'm sure Geoo wouldn't mind?

I'd be in, it's about time I got around to one of these and I'm in desperate need of some guitar time. I could even have a crack at the mixing if you didn't want to do that bit... although that might not be wise :wink:

Exactly. Just start another one. In fact, just have em pull the file off the same link I posted.. You could even use the same split or split differently if you want.

Jim

Posted : 03/01/2007 11:52 pm
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

I would rather keep the technical mixing and arranging to someone else, so if you want to do it Misanthrope, then count me in on one of your slots! Let me know which "slot" I have.

Thanks for letting us tag along geoo!

Posted : 04/01/2007 3:23 am
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Ha ha - I thought, "hey cool, we're going from a funk jam to a pop/R&B jam." Then I saw it's for Pink Floyd, not Pink. Oh well. :)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 04/01/2007 3:26 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I would rather keep the technical mixing and arranging to someone else, so if you want to do it Misanthrope, then count me in on one of your slots! Let me know which "slot" I have.

Ok, I'll start a new thread for it in a wee while, so as not to clog up this one...

*Edit*

Pink II - the overflow is now available in a forum near you!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 04/01/2007 8:20 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

You bet, and if there is anything I can do to help.. Please let me know.

Mitch,

You can funk it up all you want. LOL I actually like Pink some.. but I dont know that I am that creative.

Jim

Posted : 04/01/2007 3:13 pm
Page 1 / 4