Clear all

Tattoos?

20 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

So who's got a tattoo or two, and of what?

Here's mine:

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I've always wanted one, just can't ever settle on an image I'm confident enough of being happy with forever :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I've always wanted one, just can't ever settle on an image I'm confident enough of being happy with forever :)

I think of it as a journal entry. Maybe in 30 years I'll dislike it, if I'm still around, but right now it's exactly who I am ;)

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

This is the third tattoo in the same place. The first one was a cross, the second was a small butterfly and third is a larger butterfly. I'm planning to get another one sometime soon (an ornate initial R), but in a completely different place this time! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Hey, good plan... thanks a bundle, now I've got to give it more thought :mrgreen:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I'd rather have a tat than piercings. I've always wanted an Indian chief on one pectoral and a red-headed "Irish" lass on the other, due to my being a mix of "mostly" those two cultures.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Not got either, but piercings do it for me more than ink.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

The only things I want (have) pierced are my ears and nose. My ears are pierced 5 times each (none in the cartilage, though), but I usually only wear 2 pairs of earrings unless I'm getting dressed up! :D And, I occasionally wear a small diamond in my nose. I do admit to liking navel piercings, but, at my age, it's not gonna happen! :D Tattoos can be hidden. Very few people even know that I have a tat because of it's position on my body (until now, that is)! And, when I get my ornate initial R, there's only one person who is ever going to see it!! And, his initial is R! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

The only things I want (have) pierced are my ears and nose. My ears are pierced 5 times each (none in the cartilage, though), but I usually only wear 2 pairs of earrings unless I'm getting dressed up! :D And, I occasionally wear a small diamond in my nose. I do admit to liking navel piercings, but, at my age, it's not gonna happen! :D Tattoos can be hidden. Very few people even know that I have a tat because of it's position on my body (until now, that is)! And, when I get my ornate initial R, there's only one person who is ever going to see it!! And, his initial is R! :D
So, is R a tattooist, or is your tattoist not a person? ;)

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

So, is R a tattooist, or is your tattoist not a person? ;)

The tattooist is blind, duh!! :)

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

OK........ two people! Actually, make that three. I'm sure I'll see it, too! :D ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

And, no, R is not a tattooist....... R is a guitarist!! :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

OK........ two people! Actually, make that three. I'm sure I'll see it, too! :D ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

And, no, R is not a tattooist....... R is a guitarist!! :D

A guitarist with the initial R? Aww shucks Electra I didn't know you cared ; )

I've got 4 tats ear double pierced and on a drunken whim my left nipple pierced

Ron

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

So what is the meaning/significance of the your tattoo, king?

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Hmmm, "The Blind Tattooists" wouldn't be a bad band name.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Hmmm, "The Blind Tattooists" wouldn't be a bad band name.

Some pretty good possibilities for a logo in that one.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2