Who Else is on MSN Messenger?

78 Posts
32 Users
0 Likes
14 K Views
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I talk to Vic there occasionally, and have Nils in my list although we never seem to be on at the same time.
Who Else?
I'm [email protected] if anyone wants to add me

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

[email protected] (lefty)
anybody that wants can feel free to add me to their contacts

i inquired about this also but never seem to see anyone on, alo the thread "great idea" in the suggestions for GN forum has a link to the GN chatroom but i've never seen anyone in there even tho i log in about half the time i'm on.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

[email protected]

Also, if you have any of these others:

dezpot - AIM
banre1231 - Yahoo
dezpot at gmail.com - Google Talk
92639012 - ICQ

Yeah, I have them all, I know. A hazard of having friends that use different ones.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I haven't used an IM client in ages.

Which one is the most used now-a-days?

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well, I talk to banre, vic, pet and twistedlefty all on MSN MEssenger

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Jason~not really sure, when i was into gaming we used several voip and game related IM proggys.

i'm hoping to get a GN buddy list together for a "Grouper" group.
but it's a limited program because i believe the group leader has to have it running for the group to access it, but i could be wrong http://www.grouper.com/

it has a streaming audioplayer built in , private/group chat and a nice p2p file sharing system built in. and it's encrypted also.
anyone thats interested in trying it out pm me a working email addy and i'll send an invite to my group.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I'm there! [email protected]

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@hondaman)
Eminent Member

my msn is [email protected] glad to have guitarists to talk to i am only 16 and all my friends arnt into music like i am or at all! so i usually stay home and play guitar but my 12 year old cuzin just got a guitar for xmas so he comes over and jams and my dad plays drums my little sister is learning keyboard and all i need now is someone to play my bass so ya basically other than music i have no other life so add me up and lets talk music!

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'm on occassionally.

wandoctor

ReplyQuote
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

i ' m on now and then

[email protected]

I have only ever spoken to vic

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I haven't used an IM client in ages.

Which one is the most used now-a-days?

Jason

You can download it here ... http://messenger.msn.com/

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

[email protected]

I'm hardly ever on MSN, but if I have people to talk to on there, I'd come on. Just everyone I know uses AIM, so I'm always on that.

nyyankees1855

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@evolution)
Estimable Member

It says I'm on MSN most of the day, but I usually leave my computer on so don't be offended if you don't get a response right away. My MSN is [email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Jason~not really sure, when i was into gaming we used several voip and game related IM proggys.

but it's a limited program because i believe the group leader has to have it running for the group to access it, but i could be wrong http://www.grouper.com/

it has a streaming audioplayer built in , private/group chat and a nice p2p file sharing system built in. and it's encrypted also.
anyone thats interested in trying it out pm me a working email addy and i'll send an invite to my group.

Only one thing..... and it probably only affects people like me who live in the middle of nowhere..... it requires that you have Broadband, DSL or Cable. I don't. I'm stuck back in the stone age with a 56K dial up, so I can't participate! :evil:

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Sounds good to me -

[email protected]

anyone else wants to addit to contact lists, feel free.....

Hell, my best friends - Pet, Twisted fingers, Dave C, Elecktrablue, and newest friends, Teleplayer, Hilch, Rodders, Dogsbody - I've "met" them all on MSN....

(If your name is not in the above list, please do not be slighted...been to pub, had a few drinks, played a lot of guitar, done a lot of singing, now consuming some "Amber Harvest" Cider....apple juice with b@lls - brain cell is slightly the worse for wear, I hope it finds the other one before morning.....)

I've never tried the GN chat room - dunno why, it's been mentioned often enough - perhaps a link on the homepage might get more people interested?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 6