Clear all

Just came in from the storm...

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@97reb)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Actually, I just got back from my first jam session where my instrument was bass.  I have played guitar for 20 years and have been singing for about as long, but only playing bass for a year or so.   I've had plenty of jam sessions and some gigs as vocalist or guitarist, but I have entered a new territory.  It was incredibly fun.  We're gonna try for twice a week jams and see where it goes, hopefully an open mic night somewhere soon.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

(@danlasley)
Noble Member

There is a name for jamming more than once a month - it's called "rehearsing". :D

Glad you had fun!

-Laz

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well...  Laz, I didn't want to get ahead of myself and call it rehearsing as if we had a band, but you are right.  I think we all would like to go in that direction.   Wether it is for fun or whatever.  I am taking it for fun and a learning experience and if I find some others to jam with/reahearse with in addition, then cool.  I would like to perform live on a regular basis.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote