Clear all

New to Guitarnoise.com

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@alcoholica)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone who reads the bass part of these forums. I decided I wanted to get involved in a music community, bass in particular.

I just started playing the bass about 2 months back, but am not completely new to music. Played the violin for over 7 years. But, I'll be posting on here for some pointers, and to just talk about music in general :)

My body my lie, but still I roam

R3d
(@r3d)
Trusted Member

Welcome! Unfortunately, the bass section is a little slow sometimes. I'm pretty new to bass, too.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I'll second that welcome....and maybe the bass section is a little slow sometimes, but the advice is generally of a very highquality...

You might want to check out the "meet and greet" thread in the lessons forum....

Vic.

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Played the violin for over 7 years.

So, you play fretless, right...

-Laz

ReplyQuote
 R3d
(@r3d)
Trusted Member

the advice is generally of a very highquality...

Vic.

Very true of this entire site. :D This has got to be the friendliest, most helpful online community I've come across.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

the advice is generally of a very highquality...

Vic.

Very true of this entire site. :D This has got to be the friendliest, most helpful online community I've come across.

But we do get long-winded sometimes 8)

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=119371#119371

ReplyQuote
 R3d
(@r3d)
Trusted Member

But we do get long-winded sometimes 8)

:lol: I'll take long-winded over some of the answers I've seen elsewhere (ie: no, yes, read the FAQ newb, etc) Discussion is good. 8)

ReplyQuote
(@alcoholica)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I think thats a good thing though. Aleast I'll be getting a better picture, and will be hopefully playing like a pro in now time :D

My body my lie, but still I roam

ReplyQuote