Clear all

Guitar FX

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@specialk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey guys i play rythme guitar in my band as well as singing. I have been playing for about two years and I am looking into getting and fx pedal, stompbox etc. I am also looking at getting a drum machine. what do you guys think is the best thing I could get. I dont wanna spend thgat much money either. thanks.

Special K

sirN
(@sirn)
Reputable Member

It's such a subjective topic. I'll tell you my favorite, but others will certainly come along and tellyou theirs. I like Line 6 Pods. You should be able to find a used POD 2.0 cheap. The XT model probably goes for about $ 300 new, so used should be half that. The 2.0 would probably be about $ 100 used (or even less).

check out my website for good recording/playing info

ReplyQuote
(@specialk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

ok thanks ill check it out!

Special K

ReplyQuote
(@specialk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

where might I go to found a used one?

Special K

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

The Digitech RP50 is small multi-effects pedal that has a drum machine built in.. They cost $60.00 dollar new.

joe

ReplyQuote
(@english-one)
Estimable Member

Yes, Digitech have a whole range of Multi Effects units with drum machines in, ranging from $60 to about $300 I think, it seems to be quite an extensive range.

What do you want the drum machine for? The Digitechs would be good for just home practice, but if you want it for any more, Boss make a very good one (Called Dr something.... take a look at their website http://bossus.com

And here's Digitech's site http://www.digitech.com/

I recomend a Multi FX unit, rather than individual stomp boxes, they can get quite expensive.

Hope that helps a bit.
Peter

ReplyQuote