Notifications
Clear all

Help..

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dave_c_73)
Topic starter  

Hello, I am 30 years old and picked up a guiter for the first time. Just wondering if you can lead me to the best site for a beginner, well even below beginner, I cant read music either.... AM I HOPELESS... :(

(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

You just found it friend. Welcome to the musical madhouse. AND! The best guitar forum on the net! :D

If you look on the home page you'll find some great absolute beginner articles, lessons, and easy songs to play.

Look here: Start Playing

:D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@pappajohn)
Honorable Member

30 and a beginner is not hopeless. I had you by more than 10 years when I started (and I don't think I'm hopeless)

-- John

"Hip woman walking on a moving floor, tripping on the escalator.
There's a man in the line and she's blowin' his mind, thinking that he's already made her."

'Coming into Los Angeles' - Arlo Guthrie

ReplyQuote
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member

April 6th, 2003, a month after my 42nd birthday, my first guitar purchased on E-bay (1990 Koran Squire Strat with a 10 watt CD10 practice amp for $110.00) arrived. Since that time four Guitars and two amps have come and gone and not more than a day goes by that I don't enjoy playing. Welcome Dave_C_73

Note* I sold that same Squire Strat and amp, March 2004, on ebay for $207.00 :oops:

ReplyQuote