Notifications
Clear all

Help with song.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ilikecats)
Topic starter  

Hi im VERY new to electric guitar or guitar in general and i would very much like to learn the song She Loves Everybody-Chester French. I'm Not quite getting the tabs and stuff. i don't really no what cords those are so im asking some one to make me a little guide with the cords on how to play it or at least some of it on electric guitar. Is this a difficult song to play for a beginar? (like i said im a newb). And any other recommendations for other beginner songs to learn that are fun. Thank You!

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

I just went to Google.com and entered "Chester French tablature" (tablature is the proper name for "a little guide with the cords on how to play it" (also referred to as Tab), and btw, it's spelled chords! :D) I found a whole bunch of tablature for the song you're looking for. You can find my search here. And here and here are a couple I picked out.

If you need help with the chord shapes and where to place your fingers you might start out by reading Guitar Noise's articles in the Beginner section. And, there is a great chord chart on Chordie.com (which is a great place for beginners to find tablature because they also put the chordshapes there for you, but, they didn't have the song you want).

Hope this helps a bit and, once again, welcome to GN! :D Everyone here happily answers questions, so ask away! And, remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@twsteffen)
Eminent Member

If you want to learn the real song version it doesn't seem like it would be too bad, there isn't much guitar in it at all ;). A lot of bass though. Elktra has given some good links to follow.

Here is a really good solo version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s808YjFu2X8 which you could use as a lesson. However, it's also has a lot of barre chords, which aren't the easiest when you are just starting. You can give it a shot, but don't be too discouraged because barreing is not something most people can just automatically pick up in a few days (or months).

ReplyQuote
(@ilikecats)
Topic starter  

I no i originally posted that link but they took it down. could post the chord for it? i don't quite no them all

ReplyQuote
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member

This song uses alot of Barre chords.

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?6115263

There is that thing, that has the chords, they are barre chords.

http://www.8notes.com/guitar_chord_chart/Fx.asp

This is a nice page that has alot of chords with chord charts... that one is F#, if you cant do chords like that you should find yourself a capo, because most of the chords in this song are like that.. or maybe leave it for later when you can do these chords, or practice the hell out of them till u get them ^^

Good Luck

-Mell

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

ReplyQuote