Skip to content
I need a song tabbe...

Notifications
Clear all

I need a song tabbed and will pay, where can I do this?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tysonrprince)
Topic starter  

Hello, first time poster but a frequent vistor to Guitar noise.

I'm playing the lead guitar for a young girl with orginal material, I've been given several songs to learn, all by ear as the music for it is not yet availble. I've managed to firgure most of the songs out but I'm having trouble with this one (it sounds like there is only guitar in the chorus). I'm pressed on time and would like someone to tab out the guitar on this song and am willing to pay someone a little for the trouble, via pay-pal.

This is the song -

http://www.angelfire.com/punk2/possespit/who.wma

My question is, where can I find someone to do this for me, is there a site perhaps or someone on here who I can make an arrangement with? Thanks for the help!

(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

The link doesn't work. I've done takedowns (transcriptions by ear), including a few for one guy on this board... what are you willing to pay? :)

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@tysonrprince)
Topic starter  

the link works for me...but if you give me your e-mail I can e-mail you the song, I really don't know what good pay is, $10-20? I guess you can listen to it and tell me how much you think it will cost to tab out. Thanks (my e-mail is [email protected])

ReplyQuote
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

The link doesn't work. I've done takedowns (transcriptions by ear), including a few for one guy on this board... what are you willing to pay? :)

Cut and paste the URL into your browser. With angelfire and other sites like that, clicking the link won't work.

ReplyQuote