Clear all

My Wife's gonna kill me!!!!!

74 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Looks nice Roy but sounds better, Yeah the Strat is a 50's classic, i was thinking about changing the pickups but i think i'll keep whats on, it's got a lovely tone.

A knock back is the beginning of a comeback!!!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

What kind of Ibanez did you get?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I was checking it when I bought mine and I really like it (in fact I bought the Classic Player because it has some features I preferred). And that "blue" of its body is very cool!

Anyway, this is the Ibanez thread! :D

Mark, do you know the rules? First the pictures, then the sound clips! :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Roy, it's a SAS36FM, i've just been blasting on it while the wife is out very cool..I'll Get some sound clips on Nuno when i get some software so i can record..Cheers for the comments :D

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Playing guitar is the best...
You know it! 8)

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

You know Mark, I can suggest you do this for more practice time on your baby,

Give your wife about $200 and tell her to go to a shoe or purse store and you wil be able to get 5 hours of practice for sure

As a famous American once said, "You can not be serious!" £100 would last an English woman in a shoe store roughly about 30 seconds. He'd have to give her at least another £100 then she could get shoes for BOTH feet......

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

ah Vic so you've met the wife then.. :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

ah Vic so you've met the wife then.. :lol:

I might have met her mother.....last time I was in Nottingham was New Years Eve, when 1983 was about to become 1984, to watch football - Liverpool beat Forest 1-0 with a goal from Ian Rush. That's about the last coherent memory I have of either Nottingham or that day/night/year.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@raistx)
Trusted Member

Very nice!!!

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Ooo nice guitar Mark. Or is it Chuck?
Hmmm well anyway silly wife, if my husband came home with a guitar like that I would be thrilled. Of course I would have to then enforce the 1st law of marriage which is: what's mine is mine and what's his is mine.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Nice guitar. By the way, there is plenty of room here.

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Ooo nice guitar Mark. Or is it Chuck?
Hmmm well anyway silly wife, if my husband came home with a guitar like that I would be thrilled. Of course I would have to then enforce the 1st law of marriage which is: what's mine is mine and what's his is mine.

Since I am a new member of he "Recently Divorced Club" a.k.a (The He Man Woman Hatrers Club) I no longer forced, I mean subscribe to that un-natural law. From now on, I'll give each of my guitars a nice female name and be married to them. I won't even have to move to Utah.

Now that I think of it, I'll never have to say the words in the subject line again!! :D Woohoo!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
 Ande
(@ande)
Prominent Member

Recently got guitar for the "wife." (Not married, but 5 years of livin in same house...)

Also am setting her up with guitar lessons so we can play together.

There's more than one way to "win."

Best,
Ande

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

You got it figured out, Ande. Do something with your mate. Anything. Good for you.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5