Notifications
Clear all

Need a Guitar

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@carmichaelrr)
Topic starter  

Looking for a electric guitar with a wide neck....am playing on an accoustic and it is to loud for this park..my finger just don't fit in the frets on the electric that I have....any suggestions....am lookt at a goeden..hope I spelled it right...it's a thousand dollars...any help on this matter would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks
Mike

Thanks for the replys..going to go looking, when I get back in town...
Thanks again......yep it is U.S.....Tucson,Az

(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

You just need more practice to be able to play the electric. Everyone has trouble fitting their fingers on the guitar at first.

If you like the Godin and $1000 dollars (is that U.S.?) is within your budget then go for it. But you don't need to spend that much to get a good guitar. You can easily find a good guitar for under $300 (in the US), and even less if you look around a bit. But it sounds to me like you're just looking for a different one because you're having trouble with your current one. Trust me, that will pass. Unless you have salami-like fingers.

ReplyQuote
(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

must be a nice godin...I'm not sure about godin's higher end models but I can attest to their mid-range ones, and they are excellent bang for the buck.

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote