Notifications
Clear all

Need Help "Guitar Build"

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@mrfrodizle)
Topic starter  

Well first off, I'd like to say hello and make my first post formal on this forumn. I'm going way out on a limb here building a custom guitar for my father for his 41st birthday. :shock: Now I'm a drummer granted I know enough about instruments to get by but I'll need a few pointers first I think the guitar is a mid 70's global strat copy I have it all torn down at the moment and preped the body for paint. I'll post pics of it and such so you guys can tell me maybe the exact details on this guitar. It was his first guitar and it took some digging to find it. Now some things I need to know is how to replace the pickups cheap they've seen better days forsure I alreadys ordered a new set of tuning pegs, a new neck plate, screw set and im an auto body mechanic so paint wont be a problem but internals on a 40 year old guitar is where im lost any good advice would be nice posting pictures from start to finish on this build guys so it should turn out really nice if I can get some help thank you to all who respond with good feedback goodnight. :D

(@s1120)
Prominent Member

For good pickups cheap, its hard to beat GFS pickups.

Paul B

ReplyQuote