Clear all

tabs for htis pc of music

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@drdan1234)
Topic starter  

hi all.
i dunno if its allowed to ask such questions here.
but i dont know any other place to go

so here it is ....

i have this piece of beautiful guitar instrumental
https://soundcloud.com/dr-dan-5/guitar-instrumental

how can i get tabs for it, when its not a famous song.
is it possible that someone write tabs for this and post it .

(if my question offends anyone. i apologies in advance.)

dan

cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

To be honest it's unlikely anyone is going to sit down and write out the tab for you, but you never know someone might. Your best bet is to find someone local to you to do it. You might have to pay for it though.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

it's in e flat, so you'll probably want to detune or capo your guitar. the riff's pretty simple. an octave followed by a half-step down and back up. the chords go back and forth between I and IV, or E flat and A flat. the backing is just the chords arpeggiated. i think the minor chord is a C minor.

ReplyQuote
(@drdan1234)
Topic starter  

thanks CNEV. yup you are right.
and thanks jason brann : you are awesome. i wish i can be guitar guru like u one day :)

i am open for any more help people.
thx in advance :)

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

it's in e flat, so you'll probably want to detune or capo your guitar. the riff's pretty simple. an octave followed by a half-step down and back up. the chords go back and forth between I and IV, or E flat and A flat. the backing is just the chords arpeggiated. i think the minor chord is a C minor.

I'd go the detune route, and have the guitar in Eb standard. That way you can play it in E which falls right under the fingers and it'll sound spot on.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote