Clear all

Up loading tracks

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ezraplaysezra)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I'd like to share some daily studio tracks here when I get them but I am not very good with the whole computer thing, I've only been using them for 25 years or so now. The engineer sends them to me through dropbox than I upload them to iTunes. What's the easiest way to post stuff from either of those avenues?

(@alangreen)

If it's something like going into iTunes and searching for your UserID (like a Youtube channel for instance) then just tell us what that UserID is and let us know which track we're looking for when we get there.

Alternatively, forum users here upload their stuff to Soundclick, Reverbnation or any other similar site and then you can just copy the link to your page into your posts and tell us what track we're looking for.

For example: Things I want people to listen to: www.reverbnation.com/alangreen . Or search in Youtube for "Rollmop"

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Ive been uploading my poor example of guitar playing using soundcloud. Its very easy to use eaven for a moron like me. :D

Paul B

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Try SOUNDCLOUD...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

ReplyQuote
(@solidpete)

Is that like the Vimeo of music sites? I've seen a lot of links for Soundcloud but never visited the site.

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

For quick sharing lick you can use box.net or even dropbox. Many of us use SoundClick.

ReplyQuote