Clear all

[Sticky] ESD - Requests

429 Posts
175 Users
0 Likes
19.2 K Views
(@fingersnfumbs)
Eminent Member

Does anyone know what the chords are that she's playing on the 9th and 4th fret on this youtube link

is it 9X99000 and 4X44000

ReplyQuote
(@fingersnfumbs)
Eminent Member

Starrfadu - Let it out, you know the one from the Kleenex ad doing the rounds in the US and UK

ReplyQuote
(@nirvgas)
Estimable Member

I'm looking for some good tabs to Island in the Sun by Weezer. I know it's a lot to do with the GBE strings but I just can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Life is my friend
Rake it up to take it in
Wrap me in your cinnamon
Especially in Michigan
...well I could be your friend- RHCP

ReplyQuote
(@nirvgas)
Estimable Member

I'm looking for some good tabs to Island in the Sun by Weezer. I know it's a lot to do with the GBE strings but I just can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Life is my friend
Rake it up to take it in
Wrap me in your cinnamon
Especially in Michigan
...well I could be your friend- RHCP

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

There's a couple ovr at XGuitar, http://www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/weezer/the_green_album/island_in_the_sun.txt .

Note, they're not just tabs, they're good tabs, as requested :wink: Xguitar seem to have tabs with more substance to them than most tab sites, it's my first stop for any new song now.

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

There's a couple ovr at XGuitar, http://www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/weezer/the_green_album/island_in_the_sun.txt .

Note, they're not just tabs, they're good tabs, as requested :wink: Xguitar seem to have tabs with more substance to them than most tab sites, it's my first stop for any new song now.

If the site's that good , maybe you should put the info where a lot more people can see it....just a suggestion....?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Good idea :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@fah-q)
Estimable Member

i dont know if someone has requested this yet but
i would really like a tabbed out version of "last dance with mary jane" by tom petty
thanks yall

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

There's a good powertab version of that over at http://powertabs.net

ReplyQuote
(@fah-q)
Estimable Member

thanks ill check that out

ReplyQuote
(@eirraca)
Estimable Member

I'd love to request any Love and Rockets tabs that some of the experienced folk here would think are "easy." I'm also wondering if Jimi's "Hey Joe" and "The wind crys Mary" are easy and if so, could tabs possibly be posted? Thanks sooo much!!!

ReplyQuote
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

Feels Like Rain - Buddy Guy

I am particularly interested in a TAB for the intro. I had an instructor show it to me about 12 or 13 years ago, and I simply can not remimber it. My band has decided to cover this song, so I somehow need to figure it out again. I can find TAB for the chords and I can also find TAB for the intro from some movie soundtrack. I don't know what the movie soundtract thing is, but it is definitely not the version I am looking for. I would like the song as performed on Buddy Guy's "Feels Like Rain" album.

Any help with at least the intro would be geratly appreciated. I'm sure I can get the rest from there.

Thanks!

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

ReplyQuote
(@fah-q)
Estimable Member

a song id really love to see fully tabbed out is
James Taylor - steam roller blues

ReplyQuote
(@geek-in-the-pink)
Estimable Member

If any one has a tab/ chords for Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street", with the solo, that would be awesome. Me and my friends might try to play sooner or later....
Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I don't know how good they are, but there's both a powertab and a guitarpro tab for it, both rated 5/5, on this site. If that's no good, you might also try looking for the Foo Fighters' version, as they covered it pretty closely IIRC, and there's likely a lot more tab out there for them than ol' Gerry...

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 29