Clear all

Greensleeves

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@deadat27)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Here's another easy tab for a classical song that will bring some of you alot of memories. Try it, trust me. If you like it I can put up the chords for this song.

e------------------0-------1---0-----------------------------------------------
B-------1-----3---------------------3---------0-------------------------------0
G--2--------------------------------------------------0-------------2---------
D-
A-
E-

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--1-----------------------------0-------------------------------------------
G---------2-----2-----0-----2--------------0-------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------0-----------------
A--
E--

e------------------------0-------1----0---------------------------------------
B----------1-------3------------------------3-------0------------------------0
G--2--------------------------------------------------------0----------2------
D--
A--
E--

e---------------------------------------------------------3---3----1----0---------
B--1-----0-------------------------------------------------------------------3----0
G------------2-----1-----------1-----2-----2-------------------------------------
D--------------------------4-------------------------------------------------------
A--
E--

e--
B-------------0----1--------------------------------0-----------------------------
G--0-----2--------------2-----2--------0------2-----------0--------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------------2---------------
A--
E--

e--3-----3------1----0------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------3----0-------------0----1-----0------------------------
G-------------------------------------0---2-------------------2---1---------1----2
D-------------------------------------------------------------------------4--------
A--
E--

Hope it came out alright, as you can see A and E strings arent used at all.

(@alangreen)

Nicely done - although some of the open 3rd string notes can be replaced with fretted G#'s on the 1st fret.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@deadat27)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks alot. I love this song. The 3-3-1 -0 part on the e string is beautiful. Let me know if you have anymore of these songs, Im into playing these songs, especially on my electric guitar.

ReplyQuote