Maybe I'm amazed - Macca - guitar solo

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

There are tabs of this great song on the net. But the solo tabs do not seem to be very good ...

I played a round with it and came up with a more or less correct and more or less playable version

In case anyone is interested
Bb F C G Bb F C
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------6-8-6--8b(10)-rb8-6------------6-5---------6-8-6--8b(10)-rb8-6-------6-5---
---/7---------------------7-5--7b(9)-----7----/7---------------------7-5-------5-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you don't have a piano player do the fill)
--------------------4-5---
------------5-6-7-8-------
----5-6-7-8---------------
--------------------------

Bb F C G Bb F
------6-8-6--8b(10)-rb8-6-----------------------------8-----------------------6---
---/7---------------------7-5----9-9b(10)-rb9-7-----7-----7-7b(8)-rb7-5----5------
------------------------------------------------8-9---------------------6-7----------

Ab Eb C
--------------------------------
---5b(6)-rb5-3--1-0-------------
--------------------3/5--1-2----

of course there is a sound clip too
habitually with unplugged telecaster (and open kitchen window) - enjoy(?) :-)
http://6-string.net/music/amazed.mp3

lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk