Clear all

Warren Haynes' Patchwork Quilt tab?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dl0571)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Im not sure if this is the right place, but here it is....

Does anyone have or know where I can find an acoustic tab of Warren Hayne's Patchwork Quilt? I have searched every where. Google, every tab site that I know of and other message boards. I'll even transpose an electric tab if need be. Can someone help me out?

"How could you possibly be scared of being bad? Once you get past that, it's all beautiful." -Trey Anastasio

(@alpier)

What an excellent tune by a real master. I know that I have an article that he wrote about playing this song but I haven't been able to find it yet. I'll keep looking. Have you seen the articles he's been writing for Acoustic Guitar Magazine?

Take Care.

Al Piercey

ReplyQuote
(@grego)
Eminent Member

I would love to see any tab you guys might find or draw up for this song.

ReplyQuote
(@alpier)

Hi. I found this posting of the chords for Patchwork Quilt. I haven't tried it yet. Let me know what you think.

I'll keep looking for the magazine article I mentioned earlier.

http://www.guitarists.net/tab/view.php?id=43037

Keep Rockin' In The Free World !!

Al Piercey

ReplyQuote
(@dl0571)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi. I found this posting of the chords for Patchwork Quilt. I haven't tried it yet. Let me know what you think.

I'll keep looking for the magazine article I mentioned earlier.

http://www.guitarists.net/tab/view.php?id=43037

Keep Rockin' In The Free World !!

Thanks, that tab is accurate, sadly. I play acoustic and that entire song except I think 2 chords (D and E) are barred. My hand hurts sooooooooooooooo bad right now, as I've never played a song with more than 2 or 3 barres, except F which I augment. This tab does work, but it NOT for beginners.

"How could you possibly be scared of being bad? Once you get past that, it's all beautiful." -Trey Anastasio

ReplyQuote