Clear all

We need some eddie money

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@michhill8)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Sorry if he's been posted, but most of his songs are simple enough. I havn't been to the board in awhile (school), and I can't tab, so if anyone out there can tab Eddie Money, that would be awesome. Preferably something like Shakin or Baby Hold On, because 2 tickets to paradise and take me home tonight are easy enough to find online as it is.

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

(@j-rock)
Estimable Member

What I'd really like to see is a song called " The Dark Side" I can't find it anywhere. I used to have it on tape, but other than that I haven't even heard the song anywhere. It's from the movie.

I can look back with a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.

ReplyQuote
(@j-rock)
Estimable Member

Sorry everyone. I was just searching the web and realized that the movie Eddie and the Cruisers wasn't about Eddie Money. I just remember the song from when I was a kid and assumed it was Eddie Money. Oops.

I can look back with a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.

ReplyQuote
(@rob-l)
Trusted Member

"The Dark Side" is by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band. They did all the music for Eddie and the Cruisers. I just saw "Shakin'" somewhere, maybe in a mag. Actually, now that I think about it, it was just a riff. I'll look the pile and see if I can find it. Eddie Money (originally Mahoney): an ex-cop from Long Island.

Well I got this guitar and I'm tryin' to learn how to make it talk.

ReplyQuote