Clear all

Free fiberglass guitar picks

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@phingerboard)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Fiberglass reinforced plastic, contains 37% fiberglass. These picks feels like bone and sounds like glass when you drop them. They have become popular, especially among bass players and metal bands.
This is the same material used with the white Metallica St. Anger picks.

FREE GUITAR PICKS

Best Guitar Sites | Guitar Players Lick Better

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Hey, if your the dude who's giving away the picks, could you just send me some? I bet your forum is good and all, but I'll probably make only one post. So, basically, I'll probably be a waste of bandwidth, and by just sending me the picks, I'll be saving you money. 8)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@cinderblox)

YO dude you give those free pics right? If so cool can u send me some our band is really in a slump right now and can affored much so if you can send us some that would be great.
thanks,
CINDER BLOX

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

YO dude you give those free pics right? If so cool can u send me some our band is really in a slump right now and can affored much so if you can send us some that would be great.
thanks,
CINDER BLOX

You mean you cant even afford a dollar worth of picks? Man, you must really be in a slump... Good luck with the bigtime... 8)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

That's some comedy there.

Wonder what they'll do when they break a string or a drum head... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Wonder what they'll do when they break a string or a drum head... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@rollnrock89)
Reputable Member

lol

The first time I heard a Beatles song was "Let It Be." Some little kid was singing along with it: "Let it pee, let it pee" and pretending he was taking a leak. Hey, that's what happened, OK?-some guy

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Ductape :roll:

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Ductape :roll:

LMAO! Probably true though... :lol:

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote