Clear all

Guitar Noise Giveaway

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter  

Hi to all!

Paul is running a new contest - we're giving away a custom made and autographed George Thorogood Guitar Slide, as part of the 25th year anniversary of George's Bad To The Bone album. Read all about it (and enter) at the Guitar Noise Blog:

https://www.guitarnoise.com/blog/2007/09/01/george-thorogood-contest/

The winner will also receive a copy of Bad To The Bone: The 25th Anniversary Edition. Two runners-up will also receive the album. Contest deadline is September 25. For the complete rules, and to see photos of the prize, just visit the Guitar Noise Blog at the above URL.

Good luck!

Peace

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Cool! I'm a big fan of GT's - "Get A Haircut And Get A Real Job" could have been written about me! As for "Bad To The Bone" - how many films has that song featured in the soundtrack! Christine & Terminator2 spring to mind....I'm sure there are others!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

This would be a perfect birthday gift for my BF's upcoming birthday! I'm running out of guitar/music related things that he doesn't already have! I'm pretty sure he DOESN'T already have a George Thorogood custom made, autographed slide!!

Can mods enter?

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter  

As far as I know, mods can enter. I'll doublecheck with Paul to be sure.

And it's not "regifting." We get these promotions from PR people (from many different PR companies) and they usually tend to stagger how they dish things out. That's one reason why we try to follow up with who wins in order to make sure the PR folks involved did their jobs. :wink:

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

Mods can enter. I'll be pulling the name out of a hat so there's no conflict, as long as I don't enter.

The prizes are being provided by a source I've worked with many times before. Just wait till you see what other cool contests are in the pipeline. I think you'll be impressed!

Guitar Noises Newsletter

ReplyQuote