Clear all

Scrybe's Giveaway - Ableton Live Lite and Other Stuff

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Okay, I know that times is hard right now (cue bluesy guitar riff), so I figured this might come in good for someone on here.

While sifting through my software, I found an unused copy of Ableton Live Lite 6 that I really don't need (I have Nuendo 4, Ableton Live 7 and Reason 4 for my recording/mixing needs). So I'm going to post it to the first GN member who PMs me with their address (put Ableton 6 or something like that in the title). That's all you have to do to acquire it, there's no catch. :D

The software is unregistered, and comes with the serial number so you can register it in your name and benefit from any updates or other offers that may be available (I think you get a discount on the full Live software if you choose to upgrade in that way).

I couldn't find any details on the Lite range of Ableton products, but here's the link to their site giving an overview of the Live range (Lite 6 will be a minimal version of Live 6 - so expect a limit on track count and fewer features, but it's still a good entry kit) - http://www.ableton.com/products

I'll post here once the offer has been claimed, but if I come across any more music-related stuff I have no use for, I'll add it to the thread. And if anyone else has music stuff they don't need, and wants to join in the music-making redistribution, feel free to post your freebies-for-offer here if you want.

Hopefully this will go a little way in keeping the music going. Consider the bill paid by GN's usefulness to me.

Edit for added stuff:
* If anyone happens to use Fender Bullets gauge 10-46, I also have a handful of strings I can send to you as spares. Unfortunately I have no full packs left, but there's a smattering of 10s, 13s, 26s, 36s and 46s. If you don't use FBs, but happen to want these as spares, that's kewl too. Again, a PM with Fender Bullets in the title and a postal address in the main text will do fine.

* And at some point tomorrow I'll be posting a list of PC-based software and demo software I'll also be giving away (being a Mac user, this PC stuff is useless to me, but it's all recording related and some of it is pretty sweet too - you'll be getting the full discs, so there'll also be some samples on there if you use VSTs or AUs). I'd post about this now, but I want to make sure all the details are right.

* And I'm pretty sure I have a spare capo floating around, so I'll post about that when it turns up.

* This one is not so much free as cheap... I need new guitar cables, and will be making my own using gear from Studiospares. As it is easier to order this stuff in bulk, if anyone (preferably in the UK) wants cables making, PM me about it now and we can work something out. I'll only charge you cost of materials and you can specify length. The cost may vary, depending on how much cabling you want, and how much gear I get in (obviously more cabling/connectors purchased = lower cost per x metres of cable for you).

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe