Clear all

write a song with John Mayer

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@drink2much)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The september 05 issue on page 80 tells about a contest where the winner gets a signature stratocaster, Pretty much like this, he gives you some lyrics, and wants to hear your take on them if you win you get said guitar if he puts it on his album, sells 500 million copies, you get a guitar. No web page listed for detail so go to the book store and read page 80, hell read the whole magizine, i do and have for about five years now.

if I my quote:

"Peace"
-=Clinton=-

There are about five things to write songs about: I'm leaving you. You're leaving me. I want you. You don't want me. I believe in something. Five subjects, and twelve notes. For all that, we musicians do pretty well.
Elvis Costello- Esquire, NOV 03

Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Knowing the name of the magazine might help. :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@drink2much)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Oh I see it's like that huh? Just kidding, sorry I was looking at it and it's like when your talking and you read something and you say it and someone say's what? only different...

esquire sept 05 pg 80

thanks for keeping me honest

There are about five things to write songs about: I'm leaving you. You're leaving me. I want you. You don't want me. I believe in something. Five subjects, and twelve notes. For all that, we musicians do pretty well.
Elvis Costello- Esquire, NOV 03

ReplyQuote
(@rubburduckie)
Eminent Member

500 MILLION?????????????????

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I think a guitar's pretty cheap pay for a 500-million-selling song! :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@rubburduckie)