Skip to content
I need help with my...

Notifications
Clear all

I need help with my songwriting! PLEASE RESPOND!!:)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
10.9 K Views
(@guitarstrums)
Topic starter  

Hey guys! This is guitarstrums.:) Can anybody please help me out with my songwriting and melodies? I would really appreciate it. :) My songs are similar to like country artist like Taylor Swift. I also like Florida Georgia Line and Gloriana. I want my sound to be similar to them to but along with finding my own sound. But country is kind of what im aiming for. Especially if I post my own lyrics and you all can give me feedback. :):) Please respond and tell me if you can help me out!!

(@alangreen)

We can help, without a doubt.

The fact that you want to find your own sound is a good starting point, so put up some lyrics and let's have a look. Even better, point us in the direction of a recording of you performing your song and we can make all sorts of suggestions.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@guitarstrums)
Topic starter  

Oh thank you soo much! Yes of course I can put up my own lyrics. Ive even looked on Youtube how other singers, even people who are starting out like me make their own songs. Ive watched some of their original songs and they were pretty good. Especially when you try to write songs all by yourself. Let me know if you have any pointers, if i should change something, or rewrite the song. Thanks again!!

ReplyQuote
(@lane1777)
Eminent Member

please post some of your lyric, don`t know if I can help but would like to see your work.
I always thought "back to December" by Taylor S was her break out song, and enjoyed the tune.

ReplyQuote