5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi,

I've got 2 new country songs online called "Heart Driven" and "Daddy Played Country Music on the Radio." I hope you'll have a listen and let me know what you think. 8)

http://www.soundclick.com/ginagibbins

Just click on "music" :D

Gina

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

Hi Gina

These are very good I just adore Daddy Played Country Music song

Nothing wrong with Heart Driven either but the other is closer to me then this one ..

You are very talented and thanks for shareing

Drop into Sunday Songwritters Group one day we are given a topic each week to write a song on , it really challenges ones mind ..

cheers
Hilch

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Why thank you very much. Your comment means a lot to me! I've had other people say the same thing about the "Daddy" song too. I find that amazing because it's not even true story, it's completely made up.

I used to go to the Sunday Songwriter's group but to be honest I didn't have much time to write from week to week. But I might go back to it at some point.

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -- George Harrison

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I liked 'daddy' quite a lot. Over here country doesn't exist as a music genre so I'm totally inexperienced with this kind of music but it sounds cool. Love the electric guitar sound, nice licks, smooth tone. :D The only minor point of criticism is that you seem a bit nervous or tense when you sing, which gradually seems to go away during the song. Anyway, great job and keep on writing!

ReplyQuote
 Gina
(@gina)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nah, that's ok...I'm not really a singer. Well, I CAN sing...but I don't consider myself a lead vocalist. I used to play in country bands and I normally sang harmony, which is what I prefer to do anyway. Thanks for listening and the nice comments about the guitar playing. :D

ReplyQuote