Clear all

Words You Say Video

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@chrislever)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys I wanted to post this song because a bunch of you helped me write it. i appreciate all of your advice and I hope you enjoy the final result. It's located at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gi6KzjaOzY

Chris Lever

www.Reverbnation.com/chrislever
www.youtube/chrislevermusic

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Pretty cool, Chris. Well played, well sung - and I know from experience how difficult is is to do them at the same time. There's a nice flow to the lyrics and music; it's kind of familiar sounding, without sounding like a cheap copy of someone else.

You can be proud of the way this one's turned out!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

Hey that sounds great, its catchy and I really believe it. Your guitar sounds like it might be slightly out of tune, but your voice that definitely wasn't! Great singing! I just posted a song with a suspiciously similar name haha let me know what you think.

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Heck yeh, Chris.
Great job!
I remembered the lyrics from when you posted them.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote